Argan Oil and a Better Mane
Fresh kernels from the argan tree's fruit are used to prepare argan oil, sometimes known as "liquid gold." Being produced in Morocco, pure argan oil has been used in cooking since ancient times and as a DIY treatment for various ailments, including hair loss. Argan is now present in many hair and skin care products. Herbal essence of argan oil can be found in the market.
Leading Benefits of Argan Oil
Here is how your hair will start feeling better after the application of herbal essences argan oil:
- Conditioning and Moisturisation- Since it contains many fatty acids, especially oleic and linoleic acids, argan oil is most suitable as a moisturizer. The oil lubricates the hair shaft and aids moisture retention. It is also high in vitamin E, which gives hair and scalp a fatty layer that may prevent dryness, minimize frizz, and increase shine.
- Helps the Scalp by Helping The Skin- It possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities that can assist in preventing or treating skin disorders like seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis. Such skin treatment may impact the scalp and prevent hair loss. Vitamin E, present in argan oil, enhances hair development.
- Prevents Harm to Hairstyle and HairColour- Argan oil's medium-chain fatty acids have a shielding action to shield hair from damage caused by washing and styling.
- Maximum Nourishment- Argan oil's potent antioxidants and nourishing fatty acids keep hair nourished and guard it against oxidative and free radical damage. This may lead to reduced shedding and breaking.
- Protection From The Sun- Moroccan ladies have used argan oil to protect their skin from sun damage for ages.
Frequency of Application
Your hair's type and condition will determine how frequently you should apply argan oil. Use it daily if you have dry, damaged, or frizzy hair, for example, so you may continue to benefit from its revitalizing properties. Additionally, the sun, humidity, and coloring may easily harm the hair. Therefore, applying a little oil daily can help protect against the above. However, if you'd describe the state of your hair as normal, you could get enough benefit from the oil by applying it simply once or twice a week.
Argan hair oil can be applied either before or after showering. Here is a description of the two:
- Before The Shower- Place a few drops of oil on your palms. Using the fingertips, massage it into your scalp. Use a comb to spread the oil evenly in the hair. Wrap a warm towel over hair for at least 10 minutes before the shower.
- After The Shower- Dry hair with a towel. Use a few oil drops in your hand and apply with a comb. Leave the hair for the oil to be absorbed for at least five minutes. Since argan oil shields against the heat of hair dryers and straighteners, do not use additional style products.
Get excellent bounce and moisture for your hair through the use of argan oil. The frequency of using it on your hair is entirely up to you.
Leave a comment