If you are looking for makeup and skin products with natural ingredients and without chemicals, why haven't you tried natural coloring?
Why Should We Use Natural and Organic Hair Coloring?
Natural and Organic hair dye shampoo are not only a more sustainable alternative for the planet. They are also safer for health since they do not contain toxins. Here are the other reasons why to choose them!
- Natural and Organic Hair Coloring Protects Hair
Natural and organic hair coloring protects the hair, acting as a protective film, against external agents (sun, sea water, pollution) but at the same time allows hair to breathe, hydrate and nourish.
- Natural and Organic Hair Coloring Strengthens Hair
Natural hair coloring gives thickness and volume to hair, which is why it is especially recommended for people who have fine or brittle hair
- Natural and Organic hair Coloring Reduces Dryness
Whether we have a dry scalp, which produces dandruff, or if our PH is rather greasy, plants regulate it. This avoids the adverse effects of dryness and seborrhea on hair growth and birth.
- Natural and Organic Hair Coloring covers gray and light hair
Through natural dyes we can give the desired color to light or gray hair, achieving a completely natural pigmentation and avoiding irritations and adverse reactions on the scalp.
- Natural and Organic Hair Coloring Defends Against Bacteria
Natural hair dyes, in addition to giving color, strengthens, nourishes and defends against fungi and bacteria.
It is an excellent alternative to industrial dyes, one of the most toxic products out there, and it covers gray hair, fights dandruff, stops hair loss.
- It provides shine, color and soft touch in a natural way.
- Helps control sebum segregation in oily hair.
- Effective to combat dandruff.
- Does not discolor hair, so it does not spoil
- Gives a very natural color to hair
- It helps control the production of fat on the scalp, so hair that has this problem will greatly benefit from its use.
- The color gradually disappears, so we will not notice any sudden changes or root effect on our hair
- It can be used as often as we like.
- It has chemical qualities in its natural composition similar and suitable for human hair.
- Repair damaged tips
- They are an excellent natural treatment to stop hair loss.
Industrial dyes contain peroxide and ammonia, two chemicals that damage the hair, and can cause the following symptoms with prolonged use:
- Scalp irritation
- Sebum imbalance, generating oily or dry hair
- Hair loss
- Too fine and brittle and damaged hair
- Split ends
Natural dyes therefore achieve healthier, stronger hair with a rejuvenated appearance, all through a completely personalized, artisanal process that is respectful of the body and the environment.
So, are you ready to give natural and organic hair coloring a try?